Visa & Business Registration Services

Our Fully Trained, Multilingual Service Team provides businesses and foreign nationals with a growing range of services and products, including the following:

  • Work and Business Visa Applications
  • Registration of companies
  • Registration for taxes and social insurance
  • Applications for Industry Licenses & Certificates
  • Applications for Chinese and offshore bank accounts
  • Services in Accounting