JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager – APAC (Hong Kong Based)
COMPANY NAME: SMD Technologies
COMPANY TYPE: Manufacturing and Trade
SALARY RANGE: 20 000 – 30 000 HK$ per month plus additional benefits
EXPECTED O/B DATE: September / October 2020
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report to expatriate Global Director who is based in Hong Kong
- Need a senior leader with responsibility for driving strategic business analysis, planning and execution of marketing (On-line and Off-line) initiatives worldwide.
- Accountable for marketing management and financial performance in the region. Responsible for developing and implementing short-term marketing plans and long-term marketing strategies.
- General responsibilities include Products, Communication with sales team and / or customers to figure out how to better promote our products, marketing strategies in various regions and how to get better brand exposure.
- Act as overall coordinator and first-line adviser to Global Director on all market-related issue. Play a key role in the setting of marketing policies and guidelines in the region.
- Determine annual marketing target and prepare budget to top management for approval
- Implement both Online and Offline marketing and CRM strategies in the different countries within the region.
- New Market Development
- Study new markets and recommend products and positioning of these products.
- Develop product launch plans.
- Build Company Brand.
- Keep the senior management of the company informed of all relevant information.
- Constantly keep tracking and assessing the marketing campaigns of retail competitors in the designed areas/markets. Regularly update via required reports and proposals for management information and decision.
- Develop and maintain efficient and collaborative customer relationship with key business partners such as major advertising agencies, contractors, design institutes, research firms, production houses and PR agencies and etc.
WORKING HOURS: Mondays To Fridays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of marketing management experience in consumer electronics industry.
- Experience with retailers on-line and off-line platforms
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- With a can-do mindset
- Innovative, self-driven, target oriented and work entirely comfortable as an individual contributor at the start up stage
- Able to build and lead a small team
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build up rapport and relationship capably with people of diverse profiles internally and externally
- Good command in spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Able to travel out of town on business as and when required.
- Hong Kong Citizens Preferred.