Work Visa Application Services


Work Visa Application Service

We are a foreign owned enterprise, so we understand the frustration of having to deal with the complicated visa process. We hope we can make this process as painless and easy as possible.

Our Service

We can assist qualified applicants who are legally working here with the complete application process, including the Work Permit Notification letter, Residence Permit, and the actual Work Permit card application. We only require the applicant to accompany us once during the interview.

What’s Needed to Apply for a Work Visa?

From Company:

If the company has never applied for foreigner’s Work Permits before:

    • Business license
    • Legal person’s ID both side pictures
    • Tax Certificate (Recent Tax Certificate)
    • Company Information (how many people on the Social Insurance, Office Size, Office Rent Fee, Company English name)
    • Immigration System Account Manager (this person must be a Chinese person who pays social insurance in the company)
    • Registration form (which I will send, your company needs stamp and legal person’s signature in it)If the company has already applied for foreigner’s work permits in the past, we simply need the WeChat of the Immigration System Account Manager and the login information and password for the online system.

From Applicant:

    • Passport Info Page (Clear Photo or Scan)
    • Current Valid Visa Page (Clear Photo or Scan)
    • Last Entry Stamp (Clear Photo or Scan)
    • Most Recent Living Registration form from Local Police Station – “Registration Form of Temporary Residence in China 临时住宿登记表” (Most recent)
    • Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Fully Authenticated)
    • No Criminal Record Report (Fully Authenticated)
    • Proof of 2 years prior Work Experience
    • Employment Contract
    • Medical Certificate (not older than 6 moths) – “Verification Certificate of Physical Examination Record 境外人员体格检查记录验证证明”
    • Passport photo (2 x 2 inches) with Blue Background plus Photo Receipt 照片回执



AII documents must be translated to Chinese
Foreign issued documents must be authenticated in the country of issue. Documents should be Notarized by a Notary Public in the country of issue, Legalized by the relevant Government Department, and then Authenticated by the Chinese Embassy. An official sticker from the Chinese Embassy will appear on the document if the process was followed properly.

The following documents should be authenticated in this manner: Degrees, Certificates, or Diplomas (of Education) and No Criminal Record Checks issued by foreign governments.

The Medical Check should be done at a designated Official Medical Center.
It is important to note that we cannot guarantee the outcome of a visa application. We will do our best to ensure that our application process is as thorough and accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee a result.

Contact Us